Plugin for base-methods that maps built-in methods to CLI args (also supports methods from a few plugins, like 'base-store', 'base-options' and 'base-data'.
You might also be interested in base-config.
Install with npm:
$ npm install base-cli --save
cli method to
base for mapping parsed command line arguments existing base methods or custom functions.
The goal is to simplify the process of settings up command line logic for your base application.
var cli = ;var Base = ;var app = ;// register the pluginapp;
This adds a
cli object to base with the following (chainable) methods (
.map()- .map: add mappings from command line flags/options to custom functions or
.alias()- .alias: similar to
mapbut creates simple aliases. For example,
alias('show', 'get')would invoke the
--showis passed on the command line
.process()- .process: once all mappings are defined, pass
.process()to iterate over the mappings, passing
var argv = processargv;var expand = ;var cli = ;var Base = ;var app = ;app;appcliappcli;// command line args://// '--set=a:b --get=a'//// prints://// 'a'//
The following commands are currently supported.
Other useful base plugins:
- base-config: base-methods plugin that adds a
configmethod for mapping declarative configuration values to other 'base'… more | homepage
- base-data: adds a
datamethod to base-methods. | homepage
- base-generators: Adds project-generator support to your
baseapplication. | homepage
- base-plugins: Upgrade's plugin support in base applications to allow plugins to be called any time after… more | homepage
- base-task: base plugin that provides a very thin wrapper around https://github.com/doowb/composer for adding task methods to… more | homepage
- base: base is the foundation for creating modular, unit testable and highly pluggable node.js applications, starting… more | homepage
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
Generate readme and API documentation with verb:
$ npm install verb && npm run docs
Or, if verb is installed globally:
Install dev dependencies:
$ npm install -d && npm test
This file was generated by verb, v0.9.0, on April 14, 2016.