This library is part of the Aurelia platform and contains a standard set of behaviors, converters and other resources for use with the Aurelia templating library.
To keep up to date on Aurelia, please visit and subscribe to the official blog and our email list. We also invite you to follow us on twitter. If you have questions look around our Discourse forums, chat in our community on Discord or use stack overflow. Documentation can be found in our developer hub.
This library can be used in the browser only.
Building The Code
To build the code, follow these steps.
- Ensure that NodeJS is installed. This provides the platform on which the build tooling runs.
- From the project folder, execute the following command:
- To build the code, you can now run:
npm run build
- You will find the compiled code in the
distfolder, available in three module formats: AMD, CommonJS and ES6.
Running The Tests
To run the unit tests, first ensure that you have followed the steps above in order to install all dependencies and successfully build the library. Once you have done that, proceed with these additional steps:
- You can now run the tests with this command:
npm run test
- With watch options to rerun the test (headless):
npm run test:watch
- With watch options to rerun the test (with browser):
npm run test:debugger