Recursively flatten an array or arrays.
Install with npm:
$ npm install --save arr-flatten
Install with bower
$ bower install arr-flatten --save
var flatten = ;;//=> ['a', 'b', 'c', 'd', 'e']
Why another flatten utility?
I wanted the fastest implementation I could find, with implementation choices that should work for 95% of use cases, but no cruft to cover the other 5%.
- arr-union: Combines a list of arrays, returning a single array with unique values, using strict equality… more | homepage
- array-each: Loop over each item in an array and call the given function on every element. | homepage
- array-unique: Remove duplicate values from an array. Fastest ES5 implementation. | homepage
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
To generate the readme, run the following command:
$ npm install -g verbose/verb#dev verb-generate-readme && verb
Running and reviewing unit tests is a great way to get familiarized with a library and its API. You can install dependencies and run tests with the following command:
$ npm install && npm test
This file was generated by verb-generate-readme, v0.6.0, on July 05, 2017.