This is a set of react wizard components some of which are based on SEB's bootstrap. The plan for this project is to increase and improve components for future usage.
- The package name:
- The package documentation: Documentation
- The package sourcecode: Github Source Code
- NPM package: @sebgroup/react-wizard
This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
This version of components has been developed with:
- SEB Bootstrap
You should be able to install the NPM package.
npm install @sebgroup/react-wizard --save
This project is based on SEB Bootstrap and SEB React Components, to make sure everything works fine, please install these dependencies on your project:
npm install @sebgroup/bootstrap --save npm install @sebgroup/react-components --save
Then make sure you add the Main SEB bootstrap package in your main style.SCSS or index.ts as follows
Visual Studio Code users, please install the recommended plugins
This project uses
prettier for a more consistent (less annoying) coding. The
src folder is where the actual components exist with all their necessary dependencies.
npm i --force
- Check formatting rules, Compile components:
npm run build:lib
- Build and create the Documentation pages only:
npm run build:docs
- To run the unit tests, run:
- To run a unit test for a specific component you have to pass the name of the component, example:
npm test Wizard. It can also be chained with multiple specific components, e.g.
npm test Wizard WizardHeader
- To commit your changes run:
npm run commitand follow the steps