- Promisified googleapis with easy access to jwt tokens
- Streaming XML->JS parser that extracts selected components from XML documents one-by-ony as they are found and pipes them downstream. This method ensures a low memory footprint as neither the XML file nor the corresponding JSON have to be fully loaded in
- Converts xml stream to json using node-expat and xml2json
- Collection of stream-based components that form an ETL pipeline
- Unzip cross-platform streaming API
- Command line tool for etl pipelines.
- Most caching libraries do not place a variable into cache until its value has been resolved. When multiple requests for the same key arrive at the same time, all of them will work on resolving the cached key (instead of only the first one) and then each
- Piping streams across a cluster of Workers