- A tiny optimized package which finds the Levenshtein distance (edit distance) between two words. Having two strings of length N and M, the algorithm has O(N*M) complexity and uses O(N) additional space.
- Effectively merge arrays of objects into a single array by merging objects with the same key (property).
- A lightweight module which finds the difference between two dates in the human-friendly format
- A simple module that works exactly as Object.assign, but skips assigning undefined values.
- Simple & featured native masonry layout implementation for React JS