- Supercharge your functions by giving them the ability to auto-curry
- An ultra-light jQuery plugin that tells you if an element is in the viewport but with a twist.
- Lazy, composable operations on iterators/generators for ES6 and beyond.
- An experimental interperted programming language
- Pimp is a small & simple (P)romise/A+ (imp)lementation that I wrote to wrap my head around the spec.
- Lightweight pubsub utility for node and the browser
- Search for a given subsequence in a list of strings and transform the resulting list as required
- Serves a token of given bit length with given encoding, digested by default.