- Chai Tea is a back-end framework for nodejs, working over ExpressJS using MVC structure. Auto compiles JADE, STYLUS, COFFEESCRIPT and ES6 to clientside, no need to pre-compiling.
- A colored logger for node.js
- A nice set of extensions for the console.log
- Unique data saving and comparison for faster comparison.
- This module is used to kickstart projects based on ChaiTea-Framework
- Couch Data Stream is a smart pagination for couchdb that emits several events for the requested data. Also includes self retry for those big couch databases that needs to re-compile their views.
- WordCounter ===============
- Console Colors it's a very small script that adds colors to the node console.log extending the string prototype.
- Make sure an instance of the current script only runs once.