- a simple class-level mixin module for coffee-script, which provides a handy "composition over inheritance" way for writting complex programs
- a Node.JS module for Buffer processing exposes API similar to ByteArray of ActionScript
- A demo app written in coffeescript, run on nodejs illustrating the use of passport in express, jade and mongoose environment
- A logger utility can be easily swiched between dev development and production mode. This tool supports: * built-in log rotation; * colorized log message; * 4 log levels and custom log level output; * caching log messages
- Create a Node.js coffeescript project with grunt-init, including coffeescript watching and mocha testing
- A front-end jquery plugin, provide endless scrolling function based on jonas's mongoose-paginator on the back-end. Benefit: avoid usage of cursor.skip in mongodb
- a simple nodejs service to avoid memory leaking when use kue to process millions of jobs by removing kue job immediately upon its completion
- Merge multiple lua file into one single lua file.
- a mongoose plugin adding owner_id to model instance and findByIdAndOwnerId static methods
- a mongoose plugin provide fast and flexible tagging ablity to datamodle via redis, supports scope tagging
- a mongoose plugin adding ablity to model instance to be trashed (soft deleted) / untrashed
- a Node.JS implementation for AStar path finding algorithm. This implementation uses primitive data types (Number and Byte/Buffer) to present location and block data that significantly improve the speed and have a good control on memory consumption
- An aliyun oss service client for NodeJS, provides batch processing, exposes api more like nodejs.fs. 阿里云 OSS 服务的SDK，提供简单好用的API接口，支持批量操作处理
- a redis-backed audit log module for NodeJS
- Add tagging functionality backed by Redis. This is a rewrite of sintaxi's node-redis-tag.
- An image infomation reader tool for a set of custom image formats
- A simple pull-based job/ticket system contians a centeral ticket dispatcher and distributed workers. This system is written in NodeJS, runing on MongoDB
- Provide a simple hub-like UPD datagram communication mechanism for NodeJs
- a configurable node script to synce local assets to upyun cdn, compared by md5.