- A command-line tool for scrapping AirBNB postings.
- Checks the NPM API for the download counts for each of your projects in the last month and displays them.
- Bootstraps events based on the directory tree and found modules' exported methods.
- A function to capitalize the first character on a string
- Initializes a directory with a license file.
- Another JS object to XML converter
- Wrapper on top of curl to follow Link headers
- Make methods take their context as an argument.
- Reddit CLI utility
- A simple forAll implementation in node.js. Based on node-quickcheck.
- Helper for parsing mongoose mongodb query operators.
- A simple script to clone all public repositories from a Github user.
- A gulp task for running a Gulp child process which may be restarted programatically from your gulpfile. It enables one to reload the gulp configuration when it changes and recover from errors.
- A bootstrapping function for loading a directory of gulp tasks.
- A hubot script to persist hubot's brain using leveldb
- A Hubot script to add Toggl integration to your company's chat
- A 'passthrough' writable stream, which simply ignores its input. (for mocking)
- Get the unique CSS path of an element.
- Run jsdoc examples as doctests
- Small helper to write mocha tests inlined.
- A simple mocha + sinon stubbing helper.
- Mocha/blanket spec coverage reporter and enforcer.
- A little mongoose-plugin for generating array property adders and deleters
- A collection of utility functions for manipulating mongoose operations as bluebird promises
- A mongoose plugin which adds a simple `context` or `parent` like relation between a model's document and variable model parent document
- Mongoose Parent ACL: a tiny fork of Scott Nelson's mongoose-acl, with some extra features
- A simple mongoose plugin to provide private Schema paths
- A mongoose plugin which adds promise-based population virtual properties to your Models
- A Kue Job to schedule a method to be called on some mongoose document or model, depending on whether a document id is passed.
- Mongoose UniqueId: A plugin that provides, unique "_id's" accross models
- Multiparty middleware which only parses the non-file fields
- Automatic `require`. Installs dependencies from git and NPM without NPM
- A node.js wrapper for the SPTrans Olho Vivo API.
- Maps service descriptions to port numbers
- superagent middleware for adding NPM-style logging. Useful for debugging HTTP clients.
- Superagent middleware to display a progress-bar for a request.
- Higher-level wrapper on top of the Toggl WebSockets API.
- Shows notifications everytime a Toggl event happens
- Translate an object representation into another based on a map.
- Generate objects based on a (possibly nested) path and a value.
- Convert numbers to words - their written form.
You Need Help