- Wraps couchdb's `follow` to restart at the latest unhandled change.
- Calculates the epidemiological week for a given date. Also known as the epi week or CDC week.
- A naïve HL7 scrubber which attempts to remove personal information from a file containing messages.
- Uses static analysis to figure out in what order to load your ExtJs app files.
- Gulp task for node-huxley.
- Gulp plugin to generate a test translation file from GNU gettext POT files with a configurable function
- An HL7 query language and message manipulator.
- Calculate statutory and other holidays.
- Calculates Sainte-Laguë for an election result.
- Very simple: returns the git sha of a string. The same as running `git hash-object foo.txt` if the string were saved in that file.
- Lists the working days between two dates, taking into account holidays.