- monitors gulpfile changes and reloads gulp
- Makes JSON requests with fetch easier
- Turn package scripts into commands
- Local domains for everyone and more!
- Prevents bad commit or push (git hooks, pre-commit/precommit, pre-push/prepush, post-merge/postmerge and all that stuff...)
- A simple fake REST API server for testing and prototyping.
- Serves JSON files through REST routes.
- One-way data-binding for JSON files
- Automatically starts your development servers so that you can be more productive. Servers are accessible on local .ka domains.
- Mini template system for the console and colors
- JSON database for Node and the browser powered by lodash API
- dev utility
- Know when a server is ready to receive requests
- Beautiful output for your ShellJS commands
- Simple file writer with race condition prevention and atomic writing
- Stop your computer using your phone or your tablet, from your bed or your couch
- Load data while still loading other scripts, works with jQuery, Backbone, Angular...
- Automatically run commands when the user logs in (cross-platform)