- Library that applies pre and post transforms to CommonJS files, traces their dependencies and concatenates them.
- An abstract test runner that runs and reports on front-end test suites.
- Automatically create gulp tasks from node modules from a glob pattern.
- Functional SkateJS inspired by you-know-who.
- A tiny library designed to parallel or series chain streams, promises or functions with callbacks.
- Skate is a library built on top of the W3C web component specs that enables you to write functional and performant web components with a very small footprint.
- Common build tasks for SkateJS projects.
- Library for efficiently diffing and patching DOM fragments.
- A polygap (partial polyfill) for the Shadow DOM Named Slot API.
- Use custom elements in your React components without resorting to hacks.
- This repo gives you the bare minimum you'd need in an environment that doesn't support Custom Elements or Shadow DOM natively. It gives you support for the V1 APIs of each respectively and ensures all their polyfill dependencies are met.
- "Opens Visual Studio Code from the command line."