- "Opens Visual Studio Code from the command line."
- Run Flow code in node.
- A Babel plugin that rewrites module specifiers to be web compatible.
- Library that applies pre and post transforms to CommonJS files, traces their dependencies and concatenates them.
- Common configurations as presets for webpack-blocks.
- An abstract test runner that runs and reports on front-end test suites.
- Use custom elements in your React components without resorting to hacks.
- A toolkit for React, Preact & Inferno apps, React libraries and other npm modules for the web, with no configuration (until you need it)
- Skate is a library built on top of the W3C web component specs that enables you to write functional and performant web components with a very small footprint.
- Functional SkateJS inspired by you-know-who.
- Library for efficiently diffing and patching DOM fragments.
- This repo gives you the bare minimum you'd need in an environment that doesn't support Custom Elements or Shadow DOM natively. It gives you support for the V1 APIs of each respectively and ensures all their polyfill dependencies are met all through a sing
- A polygap (partial polyfill) for the Shadow DOM Named Slot API.
- Enzyme-like testing for the DOM.
- Simple, tiny test library inspired by tape.
- Automatically create gulp tasks from node modules from a glob pattern.
- A tiny library designed to parallel or series chain streams, promises or functions with callbacks.
- Common build tasks for SkateJS projects.