- A collection of pure JS functions that return formatted data. Useful in any view engine.
- jQuery plugin to create Chrome-styled context menus (right-click menus) for any element.
- Automatically add total row and/or total column to table.
- Locks a header to the top of the page only when user is scrolling within it's parent container.
- jQuery plugin to check to see whether a page has expired and, if so, performs an action.
- A lighter version of jQuery UI's tabs. For when you just need simple tab functionality and don't need to include the entire jQuery UI library.
- Uses an input box to filter an unordered list in real-time.
- A function to return the number of instances of a string within another string.
- Generate random identity objects including name, address, etc. This may be useful if you are trying to fill your application with random personal data.
- A web app that displays updates for your globally installed npm modules.
- Expands the clickable area to an entire table row if that row contains a link.
- After a set amount of time, a dialog is shown to the user with the option to either log out now, or stay connected. If log out now is selected, the page is redirected to a logout URL. If stay connected is selected, a keep-alive URL is requested through AJ