- Declaratively construct arrays.
- Bind functions to attributes
- Simple and declarative client-side templating.
- Very simple and dynamic client side templating
- Repeatedly apply a function.
- Given an array of numbers, partition them into a number of buckets, preserving order, where the ranges of each bucket are as close as possible.
- Very simple client-side models with events and computed properties
- Simplified cloning and mixing for prototypes
- Create ranges of integers.
- Construct an array by repeating a value (or function) a number of times.
- A simple, powerful, and fun way to write and maintain UX behavior
- A very light front-end view lib for combining usage of FRP with flyd and virtual-dom