- A simple session data handler for the actionhero API framework which uses the built-in Redis backend.
- A caching storage adapter module written in NodeJS which wraps/uses JugglingDB ORM and is built specifically for use with the awesome ActionHeroJS API
- A simple in-browser cache layer which (currently) uses localStorage as its storage backend
- A simple event manager web component (for polymer) which is designed to facilitate multiple web components to communicate via events
- A tiny, simple NodeJS script to copy files from source to destination in a config object using glob file paths. Intended to simplify elements of NodeJS/NPM installer scripts.
- A really simple but (hopefully) useful HTTP redirector which can be run as a daemon
- A simple role-based NodeJS/NPM installer which runs module installer scripts based on selected roles