- AplusACL: the "A" is for "assertions". This means that instead of storing a record for every combination of role, resource and permission, we apply assertions that look to data already available.
- For client-side templating, ultimately what the browser will use is the compiled function. Instead of delivering templates for the browser to compile, Jaden compiles the templates and packages them to deliver the final compiled function.
- Provides flexible logging for Node.JS applications inspired by Zend Framework's Zend_Log package.
- Easily migrate a MySQL database from one host to another.
- Wellformed provides easy form validation, filtering, and packaging of errors and values. Keep your controllers and models clean by separating form logic.