- CSRF crumb generation and validation plugin
- DocPad plugin to create, send and customize a contact form with some extras.
- A fully customizable Hapi server for Docpad.
- Add static caching for Express using the 'st' package
- Load and watch config out of etcd
- A Node.js workalike module for CoreOS' fleetctl that that runs remotely over SSH, allowing you to use it from inside a Docker container. Inspired by @opendeis' scheduler.
- Basic authentication plugin
- Simple Hapi.js Authentication Plugin/Scheme using JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Serve a single page app with hapi
- pre-commit hook for liftsecurity projects
- Simple timer for use in application metrics
- A wrapper of **[nsqjs](https://github.com/dudleycarr/nsqjs)** to simplify microservice workers using NSQ
- A **[Hapi](http://github.com/hapijs/hapijis)** plugin that creates a wrapper of **[nsqjs](https://github.com/dudleycarr/nsqjs)** to simplify microservice workers using NSQ
- Provides a standardized message model to be used in NSQ
- An opinionated NSQ worker framework using **[nsquishy](https://github.com/stongo/nsquishy)**. Based on **[nsqjs](https://github.com/dudleycarr/nsqjs)** to simplify workers using NSQ. This module takes care of lots of trivial setup such as logging and disc
- Client/server SDK for requiresafe rest api.