- Approval Tests Library - Capturing Human Intelligence
- Command line tool that can be used to diff two Xcode targets
- Contains a helper that can be used to format exception messages.
- Colorized octal diff tool using the mac/unix od tool and jsdiff/chalk for colorized output
- This is a little utility that wraps you're ES6 (or even ES5) React Component's lifecycle methods with a try/catch and is useful in development because it exposes errors thrown that are swallowed by React by default. Now you can more easily diagnose errors
- Allows you to quickly, from the command line, start a skype call and even wait for it to dial a conference line extension
- Snapshot a directory structure and file sha1's to keep track of what's changed between a static website deployment. Best used when leveraged with ApprovalTests.NodeJS.