- A package that exports `email@example.com`, to allow including multiple versions of Backbone in an app via NPM.
- Use Stitch to package up your modules for use with Rendr (github.com/airbnb/rendr).
- Fork of `handlebars` to allow CommonJS. Will be obsolete once `handlebars` publishes > 1.0.12, because CommonJS support is in master.
- Declarative nested Backbone/Handlebars views.
- Render your Backbone.js apps on the client and the server.
- The purpose of this little app is to demonstrate one way of using Rendr to build a web app that runs on both the client and the server.
- Glue handlebars templates into a Rendr app.
- Set a cookie using the same API on both the client and the server.