- A pure Node.js client for the Android Debug Bridge.
- Extracts information from APK files.
- A Node.js interface for working with Android's logcat output.
- A Node.js interface to the Android monkey tool.
- Limited libjpeg-turbo bindings for Node.js.
- A minicap driver for Node.
- Prebuilt binaries of minicap.
- **node-miniconf** is a simple configuration module for reading configuration files in a `NODE_ENV` friendly fashion. Conventions are enforced; the module itself is unconfigurable. This approach makes it very easy to use when your app consists of multiple smaller apps. While the configuration files remain separate, at the very least you don't need to configure your configuration loader in every project.
- Prebuilt binaries of minitouch.
- Ensure that users of your package don't forget to run `npm install`.
- Add prebuilt bindings to your native module.
- Native socket activation for launchd, systemd et al.
- Smartphone Test Farm
- An app store database with icons.
- A simple browser database with icons for STF.
- A smartphone/device database with images for STF.
- Promise-based, configuration-less dependency injection.
- Help docs for STF in Markdown format.