- A lightweight, mobile-ready, data-driven, modular widget designed for lists and grids
- Dig Dug. A simple abstraction library for downloading and launching WebDriver service tunnels.
- Dijit provides a complete collection of user interface controls based on Dojo, giving you the power to create web applications that are highly optimized for usability, performance, internationalization, accessibility, but above all deliver an incredible u
- Dojo core is a powerful, lightweight library that makes common tasks quicker and easier. Animate elements, manipulate the DOM, and query with easy CSS syntax, all without sacrificing performance.
- A command library for Dojo 2 Applications
- An application framework for Dojo 2
- A composition library, which works well in a TypeScript environment.
- Basic utilites for common TypeScript development
- DOM Utilities for Dojo 2
- A data collection infrastructure
- A feature detection library
- A routing library for Dojo 2 applications
- Modules that provide modular fills of ES6+ functionality
- Dojo 1.x modern themes
- A set of Dojo 1 Typings for TypeScript
- A core widget library for Dojo 2
- Dojo eXtensions, a rollup of many useful sub-projects and varying states of maturity – from very stable and robust, to alpha and experimental. See individual projects contain README files for details.
- .d.ts generator. Generates a single d.ts bundle containing external modules from TypeScript files.
- A package of Grunt tasks to use with Dojo 2 Packages
- A framework for rich Internet applications.
- A tool for remapping Istanbul coverage via Source Maps