- Prosthetic is a Node web proxy that allows you to manipulate web sites with simple (yet flexible) JSON configuration files. As a node module, it exposes an express-compatible server function (the module export) and a suite of operations for manipulating (
- Streaming data formats in node and the browser
- Add tooltips built entirely in CSS to nearly any element.
- A lightweight context menu for navigation and actions.
- Blankslates are for when there is a lack of content within a page or section.
- An intuitive interface for type coercion and data cleanup
- Sass variables, mixins, and functions for use in our components.
- Resolve an ID reference list to an array of DOM elements
- States, or state indicators, inform users of the current status of a particular item.
- an async helper for a synchronous world
- Formats a timestamp as a localized string or as relative text that auto-updates in the user's browser.
- Update JSON files programmatically, from the command line
- Convert TopoJSON into semantic SVG
- Style individual form controls and utilize common layouts.
- tito is a Node.js module and command-line utility for translating between tabular text streams in formats such as CSV, TSV, JSON and HTML tables. It stands for **T**ables **I**n, **T**ables **O**ut.
- A module for creating dynamically resizable elements that always sit on the same horizontal line.
- CSS to reset the browsers default styles
- Primer is the CSS framework that powers GitHub's front-end design. Primer-css includes 23 packages that are grouped into 3 core meta-packages for easy install. Each package and meta-package is independently versioned and distributed via npm, so it's easy
- Select area for cropping an image. This does not actually crop.
- Primer is the CSS framework that powers GitHub's front-end design. primer includes 23 packages that are grouped into 3 core meta-packages for easy install. Each package and meta-package is independently versioned and distributed via npm, so it's easy to i