- A framework for creating adaptive websites.
- Hybrid SDK
- A generator for Yeoman
- Grunt plugins used by Adaptive.js projects to interact Mobify's Preview and Release Console
- Jenkins API written in Node.js
- A library for capturing your DOM.
- Tools for building and compiling mobify.js adaptations
- Mobify.js is an open source library for improving responsive sites by providing responsive images, JS/CSS optimization, Adaptive Templating and more.
- This repo contains the Utils.js library commonly used in many of Mobify's different services, such as resizeImages.js, jazzcat.js, etc.