- A splice method for arrays that doesn't require adding each element individually
- testing publishes
- Generates UUIDs that fit into MySQL binary(16) fields
- You probably don't need this module
- A simple hapi plugin that provides a connection to a MySQL database
- This package name is not currently in use, but was formerly occupied by another package. To avoid malicious use, npm is hanging on to the package name, but loosely, and we'll probably give it to you if you want it.
- run bash scripts when you get a push event from a github webhook
- The client-side portion of nodenag, to be installed on every monitored box.
- The return codes for NodeNag, which are used all over the place
- A client for npm's internal acl service, and maybe eventually api.npmjs.com
- What does n-p-m stand for?
- The humans behind npm, Inc
- A simple wrapper to use Nunjucks templates in Hapi
- A terrible idea, realized
- You can install this package to see private modules in action!
- A sample scoped public package