- A splice method for arrays that doesn't require adding each element individually
- testing publishes
- Generates UUIDs that fit into MySQL binary(16) fields
- A simple hapi plugin that provides a connection to a MySQL database
- run bash scripts when you get a push event from a github webhook
- The client-side portion of nodenag, to be installed on every monitored box.
- The return codes for NodeNag, which are used all over the place
- A client for npm's internal acl service, and maybe eventually api.npmjs.com
- What does n-p-m stand for?
- The humans behind npm, Inc
- A simple wrapper to use Nunjucks templates in Hapi
- A terrible idea, realized
- You can install this package to see private modules in action!
- A sample scoped public package