- Part of the Ghiraldi framework set of base plugins, this plugin is used as the basis for administrative interfaces in a ghiraldi app. By itself, it doesn't do much, but serves as a base for other administrative interfaces.
- A node-red node for authentication using JSONWebToken. Use this node to store and retrieve secure tokens from a message.
- A views engine for senecajs that renders views as a microservice. Allows views to be referenced by plugin and name rather than file location making it compatible with multi-process, multi-machine microservices.
- Generates a web app using toccata, a docker-based microservices system.
- This is a simple dumb math library - dont use it
- The ghiraldi role plugin is part of the ghiraldi base package of plugins.
- This is a just a test module demo.
- An aCute app plugin for using express as the application provider
- An aCute app plugin for using using and access data models using mongoose and mongodb
- Utilities for downloading, interacting with, and using the common core state standards.
- A simple logging utility that uses events to customize and extend logging responses.
- The ghiraldi user plugin is part of the ghiraldi base package of plugins. It provides the generalized concept of a user, which can be built upon to provide a robust user type.
- The plugin registry allows for the registration of plugins into a central store and provides access to plugin properties for other controllers. This is particularly useful for things like the admin core plugin, which uses the registry to build the admin views for controllers.