- CORS Anywhere is a reverse proxy which adds CORS headers to the proxied request. Request URL is taken from the path
- Reverse browserify: unpackjs is a tool to split a single file in multiple files
- Run Chromium or Google Chrome in headless mode and forward the JS console output to the standard output.
- Easily start and stop an X Virtual Frame Buffer from your node apps.
- Standalone builds of Sinon.js
- Offers getProxyForUrl to get the proxy URL for a URL, respecting the *_PROXY (e.g. HTTP_PROXY) and NO_PROXY environment variables.