- A Node Module and Command Line Tool for initializing AWS setups via JSON, YAML or JS scripts.
- Lightweight plugin-based Home Automation App for the Raspberry Pi using Nodejs, Socket.io and Bootstrap.
- A simple but powerful logging plugin for jQuery with namespaces.
- jQuery.Shortcuts lets you easily switch between groups of arbitrary and easy-to-define shortcuts.
- A simple and lightweight NodeJs JSON-RPC 2.0 implementation including object wrapping.
- Simple error handling for koa.
- A lightweight, single-file Controller approach for node/express.
- Port of John Resig's lightweight OO model to Nodejs extended by common OO features. This project moved to https://github.com/riga/jclass.
- A simple, one-file Python RPC System that is based on Streams allowing for cross-language/SSH usage.