- reads a csv file and returns a collection of objects, using the first record's values as labels
- Ftp a folder from your local disk to an ftp destination. Does not delete from destination directory. Derived from grunt-ftp-deploy
- Reads a directory of markdown files with meta-data/front-matter and parses it out. Add your favorite templating language to make your own static site generator
- Replicate the npm skimdb into Postgres JSONB
- Postgrator is a SQL migration tool for SQL people
- A prompt in the terminal but with autocomplete functionality
- Web app for writing and running SQL queries and visualizing the results. Supports Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server, Crate and Vertica.