- Pubsub events for Node and the browser allowing event scoping and multiple scopes. Easy for any developer level. No frills, just high speed pubsub events!
- Simple commandline/terminal interface to allow you to run cli or bash style commands as if you were in the terminal.
- A very simple and fast http server for node, bash, and spawnable from C, Python etc. It is lightweight and great for embedded solutions as well as everyday development or public facing apps.
- A nodejs module for local and remote Inter Process Communication (IPC), Neural Networking, and able to facilitate machine learning.
- chromecast integration for node, nw.js and node-webkit. Find and interact with all available chromecasts on the network.
- a nodeJS - phidget interface API
- Node tool for developing RIA Apps using the RIA app framework. Helps initialize the app and create modules using UI templates and archetecture.