- express 3 framework
- A simple library for checking to see if you have declared dependencies that you're not using in a Node.js project
- A tool for provisioning new Mongo databases with unique DB owners and rights provisioned. Useful in a PaaS environment.
- A simple, persistence-agnostic authorization system for node.js
- Simple module with common HTTP error codes as error objects and a connect-compatible middleware for catching them
- Unique slugs plugin for mongoose that is lightweight, concurrency safe, but also follows the normal mongoose plugin pattern.
- zip2git =======