- compare results of two methods
- The no-ORM for the most popular no-SQL database. Operates on vanilla JS objects, not complex models. Use the same Mongo methods you're used to from the shell, but with additional safeguards and helpers. Validate data against JSON schemas, rename fields
- Resource-oriented routing: Route to objects instead of functions for better code-reuse and organization.
- Turns an array of images into a photo collage
- Webpack loader that returns the name of the file as a string. Useful for testing image paths