- Combination of waterline validation and Mike's Recursive validation library with support for objects and lists
- Performing common data mining tasks such as parallel download jobs, importing data, downloading files from s3, creating new jobs on the fly
- Constantly changing rainbow border and cursor! (fork of hyper-dance-party)
- leveldown-repl is a simple node repl / command line utility for leveldb databases
- Simple reconciliation, diff and merge for the DOM inspired by Facebook's React Reconcilation Algorithm
- Salient is a natural language processing and sentiment analysis library
- Various standard scuba diving algorithms, formulas, calculations and device management.
- Tallyup is a stats collector with the intent to maintain durability and fault tolerant behavior.
- Terminal spinner for node.js (port of visionmedia's go-spin, since I like the spinners by default)
- Simple data structure and algorithms for use in tries, suffix trees and the like.
- Node.js module for interfacing with the TreeTagger toolkit by Helmut Schmid.
- Nodejs port and update of Jason Baldrige's Twokenize with layers for common twitter patterns