- Takes a JSON tree and converts it to a .js file that exposes it globally.
- Compiles CSS into a single CSS file using rework. Supports @import statements.
- Adds the provided classes to an element when it is focused by keyboard interactions (and not mouse interactions).
- BinaryPack serialization for the web browser
- PeerJS server component
- PeerJS client
- Generate documentation from JSON.
- Inherit rules from other selectors
- A rework plugin for the :matches CSS pseudo-selector.
- Add companion classes to your pseudo styles for testing/convenience.
- A rework plugin to ensure only unique CSS rules.
- Stripe API wrapper