- Simple node.js config file and arguments parser.
- An infinte set of keys that never ends, never repeats, is somewhat human readble and scales logarythmically.
- A simple standards-based stream that can be read again from begining.
- Simple yet powerful live or real-time data computation framework like event-stream, but written in ES6 and using streams2
- A pluggable minimal version of Scramjet that focuses only on stream transform and exposes only core features
- A scramjet compatible readable stream that never ends
- A simple stateless http server that emits all posted objects as a stream
- A simple stateless http server that emits all uris as a stream
- SI and IEC compatible large number parser/formatter module for node.js
- A simple scramjet stream that streams lists of changed, added, removed files from the specified folder