- A tiny ExpressJS middleware for a sweet, graceful shutdown procedure
- A wrapper to turn webcam audio samples into buffers.
- Simply spawns an avconv process with any parameters and *streams* the result + conversion progress to you. Very small, fast, clean and does only this.
- Converts a Canvas graphic into a Buffer, as fast as possible and without a copy.
- Cross-browser full element.classList implementation, forked from github.com/eligrey/classList.js
- A global event bus driven by a singleton event emitter class that also works on silly browsers ... IE.
- Sending email for each error in your node app was never easier! It supports connect and express.
- recursively finds files and/or directories by filter options from a start directory onwards and deletes these according to plenty of options you can configure. useful if you want to clean up stuff within a directory in your node.js app.
- Gulp plugin for Jest on io.js
- a tiny node module to munge any strings. useful if you want to obfuscate email addresses to valid, numeric html entities.
- a very simple function to stringify any huge number of seconds. give it million seconds and it tells you how many days, hours, minutes and seconds in a pretty string.
- A tiny node module to detect spiders/crawlers quickly and comes with optional middleware for ExpressJS
- A spy in the house of node.js streams
- A wicked npm package to record videos directly in the browser, wohooo!
- Tiny middleware to figure out if a JSON response is expected