- Antinite is a zero dependency lightweight nano-services framework inside one node process.
- An asynchronous and configurable implementation of require.resolve(), like node-resolve or enhanced-resolve.
- Backbone.ViewModel implementation with attributes mapping and agile synchronization.
- YA ComonJS to browser packer tool, well-suited for widgets by small overhead and big app by smart settings
- CoffeeScript processor for Clinch
- CoffeeScript with React jsx in backticks processor for Clinch
- Eco template processor for Clinch
- Jade template processor for Clinch
- ES2015 js processor for Clinch
- React jsx processor for Clinch
- CLI batch image resizer
- Multi-versioning API builder
- transparently require() jsx from node with babel transform
- Tiny data mining engine, with path materialization and naive map-reduce logic
- A sharped version of port of jQuery.extend that actually works on node.js
- A standalone Observer that actually works on node.js and browser