- Takes in a node-convential function that has args and a callback and returns a promise
- Creates private Cloudfront Urls
- A Grunt task to run node-tap tests and read their output.
- A hapijs plug-in for l10n via gettext
- Provides a few wrappers around Joi's validate(), attempt() and assert() functions with their arguments re-ordered for easier currying / partial application
- An AMQP appender for log4js-node
- Turns a PO, MO, or POT file into a [pseudo-localized](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudolocalization) PO file.
- Generates INSERT and UPDATE SQL statements for Postgres from JS objects and arrays
- Removes files from the require.cache
- A set of utils I use a lot when using restify 4.x on projects.
- Simple joi middleware for restify.
- Simple joi middleware example for restify.
- A simpler config, no really, it is.
- A simple library which writes a file, and then deletes it when read.