- A utility for exporting data from one Elasticsearch cluster to another
- A router that automatically verifies incoming parameters while creating a json document of all available endpoints.
- An express middleware that allows to protect an api behind token authentication, rate limiting and endpoint permissions.
- A gulp plugin that creates multi language versions of your source files
- A logging framework for Node.js
- A collection of useful stream implementations
- A peer-2-peer service discovery and communication framework built on top of nanomsg
- A helper for the eventemitter that allows to only be fired when all events of a given type have been fired
- A rolling file transport for the winston logger that supports daily rolling log files
- Turns web pages into an rss feeds
- A peer-2-peer serverless service discovery built on top of zeromq