- In order for a DApp to function properly, it needs to communicate with the Ethereum network. That is often done by initializing Web3 (from [AVSA's post](https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/07/12/build-server-less-applications-mist/)):
- Drop-in static type system on top of Vanilla JS
- JSON extended with pure functions.
- A simple library for shared state-machines between client and server. It was designed to simplify developing web-apps. Client-server communication is often done through APIs, but, (i) designing APIs is laborous; (ii) calling the API in the middle of the a
- Universal code-interchange format
- An envisioned cartoonish shader with strong emphasis on dynamism and cinematic effects. A 3D engine with less focus in raw computing power, and more focus in achieving the astonishing visuals you see you see in hand-drawn animation; see the `/effects_wish
- Abstract-algorithm for optional reduction of stratifiable lambda terms