- Connect with Drupal 7 using Services 3
- RabbitMQ Abstraction Library
- Simple method to extend lodash and check if a value exists
- CLI to interact with dbman
- Node.js module to help you persist configuration in a Redis database
- This module will take a Base64 encoded image and write the image to the filesystem. It will return the same file structure as fileupload.
- Node-RED nodes of HighLevel MessageHub Producer and Consumer
- An Express.js application organized in an MVC way with extra helpers and utilities
- A simple method that loops through an array to transform it.
- A factory girl adapter for Loopback
- Mongoose helpers to do unit testing with a real database
- Form Session helps you to maintain values in forms when there's an error
- An agent to monitor the operating system using Node.js and report to Dashi3
- Helpers to require files without the relative paths.
- On.js is an event library based on RabbitMQ that helps you control events on a microservices arquitecture
- Node.js Logger module abstraction to cloudwatch via watson