- perform plus, minus, multiply and division algorithms precisely.
- node-fetch wrapper to provide better error information
- data cache with refresh lock
- Promise based setTimeout with nothing to do
- When considering email sending from node.js, the most popular way is to connect to your SMTP server and let the server send the mail for you.
- super smooth scrolling for touch devices
- An HTTP proxy which could replace http requests with local files by rules
- farmhash with fingerprint64
- encode object/array to php-like query string
- node-fetch wrapped with retry and better error output
- nodejs run php scripts via phpfpm