- AngularJS directive which takes JSON representing a form and renders to HTML
- An example app using angular-formly
- Angular-Formly plugin which outputs bootstrap compatible form fields.
- Angular-Formly plugin which outputs foundation compatible form fields.
- Angular-Formly plugin which outputs plain html form fields.
- checkers and other utilities for using api-check with angular
- Validate the api to your functions to help people use them correctly. This is pretty much React's propTypes without React.
- angular directives to show or hide an element based on the state of a promise
- An npm module for distributing cloc by Al Danial http://cloc.sourceforge.net/
- Clock in and out with code-clock. Helps to keep a log of how much time you spend working with a csv file in your project.
- Browser console abstraction that adds some handy features
- hson loader module for webpack
- Common build tools for projects by Kent C. Dodds
- Enforcing modularity on angular applications
- Little utility to show stats about your page's angular digest/watches.
- Random Beautiful Background (rbb). Good for login screens.
- JSON powered forms for react - Currently in alpha state, API subject to change...
- AngularJS module for GenieJS
- A simple module for angular that adds $watchOnce capabilities to the $rootScope