- adler32-js ----------
- Rewrite require calls in browserify modules.
- Auto-reconnect and round robin support for amqplib.
- This is a tool for building projects using [Ninja](http://martine.github.io/ninja/). It assumes your project follows a certain layout.
- Utilities for writing browserify transforms.
- Replacement for [browser-pack](https://github.com/substack/browser-pack) which collects dependencies while doing a browserify build.
- Output stream for Bunyan which prints human readable logs.
- Send bunyan logs to logstash using the lumberjack protocol.
- Istanbul and JSCoverage-style instrumentation for CoffeeScript files.
- Implementation of v3 sourcemaps in coffee-script.
- Send stats to Dashing from node.js.
- What is it? ===========
- Fluxible plugin for registering services with different implementations on the server and the client.
- Create code coverage status and comment on code coverage in PRs.
- Parses heapsnapshot files from node.js and Chrome V8.
- Nanosecond stopwatch for node.js
- Include one file directly into another with browserify
- Istanbul test coverage report badger task.
- Node.js bindings for the Riot API, with caching and rate limiting
- Node.js implementation of the lumberjack protocol.
- Library to help write libraries that accept both promises and callbacks.
- Tools for working with Promises