- Compose functions with multiple type signatures
- Simple message based agents.
- Just the expression parser of mathjs
- Set up WebRTC connections between peers using nothing but an id
- A distributed message bus for node.js and the browser
- Extend hammer.js with event propagation
- Parse JSON without risk of losing numeric information
- Offload tasks to a pool of workers on node.js and in the browser
- Reconnecting WebSocket for node.js and the browser
- Time synchronization between peers
- A dynamic, browser-based visualization library.
- A toolbox for creating large-scale multi-agent systems.
- Dynamic communication flows between message based actors.
- Remote objects in a distributed peer-to-peer network
- A utility library for calculations with geolocations
- Simple message based actors.
- AngularJS directive module for vis.js components
- Render React components like a Modal outside the main React app
- Time control for simulations
- A web-based tool to view, edit, format, and validate JSON
- Flexible data validation using a duck type interface