- Computest Openrunner: Benchmark and functional testing for frontend-heavy web applications
- Invoke a function that is expensive to execute (computation, database queries, etc) in a delay. This module creates a new function (the invoker) that wraps your function. Calling the invoker multiple times during the delay only executes your function once
- Map url templates to objects and object templates to urls
- Display DOM elements with fixed position (a popup) relative to an "owning" element. This is a neat workaround for stacking context limitations in CSS (z-index, overflow:hidden, etc)
- JSON-RPC 2.0 client/server/peer for any reliable transport. Inter-process communication. REST. WebSocket. WebWorker. Out of order messaging or in-order byte streams
- Write mocha test cases without using globals or `this`. Browserify compatible. Mocha without the sugar.
- Annotate file references within the source code of your node packages. These references can be scanned for using the dependency graph of a module. This package takes input from module-deps and generates a list of all the references.
- Consumes a stream of binary data and emits Buffer objects with sequence numbers to ensure proper ordering of messages. Also provides a stream which lets you reassemble the data in the correct order.
- Google Analytics for the browser as a browserify module
- Annotate file references within the source code of your node packages. These references can be scanned for using the dependency graph of a module.
- Clearfix mixin for less. Contain your floats without extra markup
- This module provides a Controller class that implements the stateful controller pattern. Users can inherit from this class to implement their own stateful controllers. This pattern is useful for implementing single page web applications.
- Create views as components using DOM. Run the same code on the browser and on the server.
- Large object support for PostgreSQL clients (node-postgres)