- The easiest web framework for synthesizing API-first web apps that also have web front-ends.
- Simple pubsub/event system for React component communication
- A library for the browser that automatically skips the initial API call that JS makes if the data is already available.
- More verbose and readable regular expressions
- SpaceAce wrapper for Next.js
- It's for bling
- Scans through the specified directory and builts endpoints that are then added to an Express app.
- A promise-enabled dependency-injection module designed for Synth, but can be used for your own projects.
- A babel plugin for replacing object and array literals with immutable versions