- Deployment configuration script enabling a private NPM feed with Azure App Service, including using Azure KeyVault to resolve a token to use the feed.
- Helpful environment variable resolver for Node.js objects that performs a deep walk looking for a custom env:// scheme
- A specialized Node.js module to execute all the functions within an object graph, intended to enable post-processing configuration objects.
- Resolves custom keyvault:// URI values within an object graph using Azure KeyVault for Node.js
- A Node.js interface to the Microsoft Push Notification Service (MPNS) for Windows Phone.
- A set of view services designed for Pug views as used by the Open Source Programs Office. May not be useful outside that context.
- A configuration-as-code resolver for environment variables
- Yet another opinionated Node.js configuration library providing a set of default resolvers to enable rapid, rich configuration object graphs powered by the deployment environment, config-as-code, and Azure KeyVault secrets.