- NodeJS library for loading Wireless Universal Resource File (wurfl) xml file efficiently into memory for use in applications that need to lookup mobile device capabilities by their user agent.
- IndexedDB wrapper providing promises, easy versioning, and events, including change events across tabs.
- Stream utilities to make working with object streams simple.
- Provides leadership election in the browser across tabs using localStorage only.
- A browser editor patterened after medium.com's editor described here in https://medium.com/medium-eng/why-contenteditable-is-terrible-122d8a40e480.
- Returns the textual representation of a shortcut given a keyboard event in the browser
- Checks if there are any differences between two objects and provides the difference.
- Wraps a brunch-compiled library to keep it off the global scope.