- Chip ====
- A few basic utilities for use within chip-supported libraries
- Checks if there are any differences between two objects and provides the difference.
- Built-in binders, formatters, and animations for fragments.js-based frameworks.
- HTML support for brunch
- Wraps a brunch-compiled library to keep it off the global scope.
- Run incremental map/reduce queries for mongodb more easily
- Stream utilities to make working with object streams simple.
- Returns the textual representation of a shortcut given a keyboard event in the browser
- A browser editor patterened after medium.com's editor described here in https://medium.com/medium-eng/why-contenteditable-is-terrible-122d8a40e480.
- NodeJS library for loading Wireless Universal Resource File (wurfl) xml file efficiently into memory for use in applications that need to lookup mobile device capabilities by their user agent.