- HTML assertions for Chai.
- A simple tool to reindex your Elasticsearch data using the scroll and bulk APIs
- I'll admit, it's not a catchy name.
- next-article-genre [![Build Status](https://travis-ci.org/Financial-Times/next-article-genre.svg?branch=master)](https://travis-ci.org/Financial-Times/next-article-genre) =======================
- **WARNING:** next-build-tools should **never** be globally installed. Always install as a devDependency of your application.
- Utility functions to help compose promise based code.
- React Tag Autocomplete is a simple tagging component ready to drop in your React projects.
- Rewireify is a port of Rewire for Browserify that adds setter and getter methods to each module so that their behaviour can be modified for better unit testing.
- A feature limited static HTML generator for rapid prototyping or simple websites. Similar to FireApp, Hammer or Mixture but with the speed and cross-platform compatibility of Node.js.